with Michael John Neill
Real Research on Real Families
Citing our sources and methods along the way
a genealogy case study in your email every week
the best genealogical bargain..--- Dan K.
recommended to my genealogy students...? Connie R.
· Tired of the same old “how-to” advice?
· Need something that's not geared towards beginners?
· Tired of “fluff” pieces that really don't tell you anything?
· Need the “how?and “why??
Do you want a newsletter that:
· comes to you instead of you going to it?
· is written so you can understand?
· doesn't gloss over details?
· contains adequate illustrations, charts, and images?
· tells you what did NOT work as well as what DID?
And—no ads, no affiliate links, and no hidden agenda. Casefile Clues is about the research! We're not trying to sell or promote (except the newsletter).
Casefile Clues is sent weekly for only $20 a year.
That is less than you'd pay for just about any other genealogy magazines.
Try it today, researchers from every state, Canada, the UK, Sweden, and Australia can't be wrong.
Michael has been actively involved in genealogy research for over twenty-five years. He has written over 500 how-to articles including a former weekly column for Ancestry.com and Dick Eastman. He has lectured at all-day seminars in twenty-three states. He began researching at the age of thirteen and his children have ancestors all over the United States and Europe. Read the Casefile Clues blog to get a better feel for the newsletter.